By using this website, www.zenhair.co, you (the user or viewer of our website) are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated in this document. The term ‘Zen Hair’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Tianyuan Hair (UK) Ltd, T/A Zen Hair, whose registered office is Unit K-L, The Business Centre, Faringdon Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, RM3 8EN, United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 08895386, VAT Registration No.: 191 2963 89.
Zen Hair reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You may create an account with us before making a purchase or purchase as a guest. An account allows you to store all order history, shipping and billing details to save you time when re-ordering. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers and new product launch news.
- When you click onto a product you simply choose your colour and quantity then click the ‘Add to Basket’ button. The item(s) will be added to your shopping cart ready to go through to the checkout process.
- All orders made Monday – Friday before 2.00pm will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed on a Friday before 2.00pm for next day delivery will be delivered on the next working day. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available at extra cost, please note due to limited resources in some areas this service cannot be guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation email of your order.
- Coupon codes can only be used singularly and not in conjunction with any other offers.
- Zen Hair will not be held responsible for the way in which you use the product or products that you have purchased from our website once it has left our warehouse. We won’t accept responsibility if any hair is fitted incorrectly, cared for incorrectly or damaged due to the following : perming, colouring or cutting. For full aftercare advice please click here.
- Zen Hair recommends you read all instructions before use. We recommend that all professional products should be used by trained hair extension stylists (preferably Zen Hair trained).
- We will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by unqualified users of our products.
- Hair colours will vary on your computer due to different monitor resolutions and so we recommend you colour match the hair with our colour ring available. If not you can call the office for advice.
- It is the consumers responsibility to ensure you have received the correct items before use. As once an item has been used we are unable to accept this back for an exchange or refund due to the item no longer being in a resalable condition.
- Human Hair extensions can be coloured by professional hairdressers however we will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to the hair after it has been coloured.
- Some images used may be used as reference only and the product you receive may differ to what may be shown.
Zen Hair Guarantee
We guarantee Zen Hair for 3 months of satisfactory use with use of our Zen Hair aftercare and correct maintenance. If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with our hair in this time, we will be happy to replace this for you (under the terms stated above in ‘Products’.) Proof of purchase will be required.
- We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site at any time.
- All orders for goods are subject to availability and Zen Hair reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery and are quoted in Pounds Sterling unless otherwise stated.
- All goods must be paid for in full before they can be dispatched. Payment is taken when the order has been picked and packed and awaiting dispatch.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds Sterling GBP£. We accept most major credit & debit cards and PayPal payments.
- Our web store is extremely secure (with SSL certification)and should be the only method of payment via the online secure server with PAYPAL. You will have a choice to pay by either credit/debit card or with a PAYPAL account.
VAT & Tax Charges
- VAT is chargeable at 20% on all purchases from the UK. VAT is excluded in the listed prices. The TOTAL price (with VAT) is summarised at the checkout stage).
- Goods exported out of the UK to the EC may be exempt from VAT (if your registered company TAX number is supplied to us and validated in advance). Goods exported outside of the EC will automatically be exempt from VAT.
Shipping And Handling
- Zen Hair uses DPD to deliver all parcels. Our standard delivery is next day delivery for UK and Two day delivery for Ireland (next day delivery is not a guaranteed service).
- All parcels will be sent to the address provided in the “ship to” part of the order process. You can find more detailed information about shipping options on our Delivery Pages.
- All orders made before 2.00pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day. All orders made before 2.00pm on a Friday will be delivered the next working day. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available at extra cost, please note due to limited resources in some areas this service cannot be guaranteed.
- Any orders made Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday (unless it is a bank holiday, therefore they will be dispatched on the following Tuesday.)
- Delivery times are quoted in good faith, we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries, as a 3rd party courier service is involved.
- The shipping costs are always displayed in the order process and there is an option to apply for a quotation for destinations not listed.
Amendments to Orders
- We cannot amend an order that has already been processed as it is an automated system and may have been dispatched. If you would like to amend your order you can call the office on 01708-376-482 or email email@example.com, and we can see the progress of your order and what can be done to help you.
- All products are subject to stock availability. If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you we may, at our option, send a carefully selected alternative, but make you aware that we have done so. If the substitute item has a lower price we will charge the lower price. We will not charge you more than your original order total without your permission.
- We will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- In the event of any unwanted product(s) you may return them unopened and unused in it’s original, merchandisable condition within 14 working days for an exchange or refund.
- You will be responsible for the postage, preferably via a trackable means, as lost items cannot be refunded.
- Items must be returned in a resalable condition and will not be accepted back if worn or opened due to hygiene regulations.
- Postage charges will apply if exchanged for another item, in order for us to send the new product. If you’re unable to send goods back to us you can request that we arrange a collection, and the cost of that return will be deducted from your total refund.
- If we have sent the incorrect product, please notify us within 2 working days of receiving your order via email or phone.
- Providing the product is unused and in a merchandisable condition we will replace the products and reimburse you for all postage costs involved in returning the products to us by way of a credit on your account.
- Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. You must include your name and address with a copy of your purchase invoice along with your reason for the return.
Faulty or damaged goods
- If the product appears to be faulty or damaged during transit please notify us within 2 working days of receipt. In this instance we will replace the products and reimburse you for all postage costs involved in returning the products to us by way of a credit on your account.
- Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. You must include your name and address with a copy of your purchase invoice along with your reason for the return.
- In the unlikely event that you have an issue with our hair and wish to make a complaint please either contact our office on 01708376482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will require the hair to be sent in to us for further investigation. You will have 28 days from the time of this request to send the hair back to us. If we have not received your hair back within this time your complaint will be closed and marked as resolved.
- If there is still an ongoing issue you will need to make a new complaint.
- Once the hair is received we aim to have an outcome for you regarding this within 5 working days.
- Refunds will be issued within a week of receiving a return or cancellation request.
- The refund can take 3-5 working days to appear back in your account.
Returns By Courier
- If you are not home when the courier delivers your goods they will leave you a calling card to which you must respond otherwise the package will be returned to us the sender after 2 attempts.
- The courier normally contacts the email/mobile number supplied to us upon ordering, for their “PREDICT” service, which will notify you of a window of delivery times, and options to re-direct if necessary. Please see DPD’s delivery information for this service.
- If you fail to get a redelivery and you have not given any instructions via the Courier’s redirection service as instructed the parcel will be returned to us.
- You will be contacted and may have to pay shipping costs for the package to be sent back out to you. You are liable for any surcharges up to a maximum of £10 that the courier charges us to have it returned to the sender.
- We appreciate how important your privacy is and recognise that we are being trusted with protecting it, so the purpose of this privacy notice is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and use your personal data.
- For all of our services, the data controller is TIANYUAN HAIR (UK) LTD , T/A ZEN HAIR. We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. You can contact our DPO by emailing us at email@example.com. If you’d prefer, you can also write to us at Data Protection Officer, Zen Hair, Unit K-L, The Business Centre, Faringdon Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford , Essex, RM3 8EN.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from and about you when you do things like purchase products and services from us, create an account, sign up to our newsletters and mailing lists, request sample packs or enter our competitions.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions – You may give us your name and contact details and payment information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- purchase products or services from us;
- create an account on our websites or apps;
- subscribe to our mailing lists or newsletters;
- request marketing or sample packs to be sent to you;
- take part in a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you to enable us to provide you with the services we provide.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store data about you which we grouped together as follows:
- Name and contact details – this includes your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Payment information – payment card details.
- Purchase history – this includes details about products and services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing preferences – this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Survey responses and competition entries
- Customer service history – this includes interactions with us over the phone, via the website or on social media.
If you don’t provide personal data
You don’t have to give us any of your personal data but, if you don’t, you are unlikely to receive our optimal customer service experience. We may not be able to perform the service we have to offer, for example, to provide you with products or services that you require.
Example: To send out products to you , we would require your full name , contact details for our invoicing system the goods carrier.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party, – including your name and contact details and your payment information.
We may however share your personal data with certain companies who play an essential part in enabling us to provide our products and services to you, such as payment providers, PR agency, IT and system administration providers and others who help us run our business. You can rest assured however that we require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and we do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you, as set out in this notice:
- The promoters of the competitions/promotions that you have subscribed to
- The Companies that do things to get your purchases and services to you, such as payment service providers, order packers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, who help us run our business
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We’re committed to keeping your personal data secure and have put in place a high level of security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who only have on a “business need to know”. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You can ask us to delete your data: see the section detailing your legal rights below for further information.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have lots of legal rights relating to your personal data, including the right to object to processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent. Remember, we’ve tried to make it really easy for you to stop direct marketing messages – you can always do this via our preference centre, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or getting in touch via email, phone or post
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request correction of your personal data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object the processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent. Remember, you can always stop direct marketing messages via the preference centre in your account, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or getting in touch via email, phone or post.
- The right to request restriction of processing your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or if you have any questions or a complaint, please contact us.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Copyright – ZEN HAIR® is a registered trademark. The design, text, graphics, images, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects are copyright of Zen Hair. In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only and you must seek permission from Zen Hair before use. No part of this web site may be reproduced or copied and images are property/copyrighted to Zen Hair. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right to change prices and any information at any time and without notice throughout this website.
Zen Hair is entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, act of god or failure to deliver by suppliers or couriers.
If you have any comments or questions about an order, or our products in general please contact us on 01708-376-482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ZEN HAIR ® 2019